Wednesday 21 May 2014

Absolutely lost for words.

Had a quick trip round the blogs earlier and stopped by AM's place. After reading This story I felt a comment was in order to add to the debate.

I've since been back and seen an additional comment added. It seems in the vein of some of those others criticising AM for making observations about the paucity in the depth of thinking UKIP are demonstrating around the really meaty stuff about the EU.

I was going to re-comment but having seen the argument that Farage can't tell you the plan because the EU and Cameron will fix the law to close the route off, well to be honest I was totally dumbstruck and it soon became apparent that I couldn't respond without a descent into swearing. So I didn't bother.

I don't get this argument that basically says don't criticise Farage and UKIP for not having all their bases covered on Europe. I mean why not? It's not like Europe and the EU is an accidental battleground for them. They didn't just stumble into it.

They picked Europe as their battleground.

So if they're short on arguments and ideas that add up why the surprise when people ask questions and why have a pop at those asking questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment