Saturday 21 February 2015

Moving Home

Having seen a few changes across the blogosphere I decided to get my own backside in gear and implement some changes I've been contemplating.

I've decided to move the blog to a new home. You'll be able to find my new home at http://restoringbritain.com

I've begun setting things up so please bear with me as I add others to my blog roll. Also the page is taking a little bit of time to appear consistently across the inter web.

I do hope you'll visit me in my new home and if you think my small contribution is worthy of sharing, update your links accordingly.  I'll leave this blog here for the time being at least whisky I dedcide what the best use for it is.

In the meantime, thanks for your support here and hopefully see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment